FAA Part 107 Training Course
Keep up with changing Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements to remain ahead of the curve among commercial drone pilots. Anyone operating a drone for any commercial or business purpose must obtain an FAA remote pilot certification. This highly focused course prepares you for the test to receive this certification.
Remote Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
Beyond drone-specific material, students will gain an understanding of much of the ground-school information covered in the FAA’s knowledge test. Topics covered include…
- Regulations relating to small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS)
- Airspace classification
- Interpretation of sectional navigation charts, operating requirements, and flight restrictions
- Aviation weather sources and effects
- Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance
- Emergency procedures and much, much more!
The remote pilot knowledge test Unmanned Aircraft – General includes 60 questions and requires a passing score of 70%. The test costs $150, paid separately to the Knowledge Testing Center. With successful completion of the test, you can apply for a remote pilot certificate for FAA Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations part 107. Actual FAA testing must be administered at an authorized Knowledge Testing Center and is NOT included in the course fee.
The course fee includes…
- Six hours of instruction and interaction with a live instructor
- 50 FAA sample test questions
Email us for class times.