Typhoon H520 Features
- Larger Airframe: The Typhoon H520 is 520mm between rotor centres compared to 480mm for the Typhoon H.
- Larger Motors and Props: Give increased flight performance with a greater top speed and higher wind tolerance and stability.
- Increased Payload: Carries larger and a wider range of cameras.
- Increased Fight Time: The increased capacity H520 4S 6850mAh pack gives flight times of up to 30 minutes.
- Engineered for Industrial & Commercial Environments: The High visibility orange significantly increases platform visibility and deters wildlife from getting too close.
- ST16 Android-based Controller: Includes 7-inch, touchscreen display, HD 720p video downlink for real-time video reception and HDMI output for optional external display or transmission.
- Camera Options: H520 has three camera options – CGO-ET dual thermal RGB camera, CGOCI seven-element inspection camera and the CGO3+. All cameras have unlimited 360° rotation, 3-axis gimbals and are capable of a 20° up-angle for upward-looking inspection.
- CGO-CI Camera: Features High-contrast imaging, with a long-focal depth and Edge to Edge Distortion-free lens – a Market 1st – targeting the broadcast, cinema, and vertical inspection markets.
- Camera Function Updates: Additional updates to the H520 camera options include a panoramic shooting function along with burst, time-lapse and metering modes.
- SDK: Yuneec will launch a Software Developer Kit (SDK) platform in Q2 of 2017 to allow third parties to develop value-added applications and services on the H520 platform for industrial and commercial markets.
- Typhoon H520 maintains Yuneec’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home and Low-Battery Return Home.